Focusing - Insight, Energy & Ease
Sharry Teague, MS
This being human is a guest house,
every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Do you struggle to welcome certain
- Anger? Worry? Shame? Grief?
- Conflict with family or co-workers?
- A relentless inner critic?
- Stalled projects or tough decisions?
Wouldn't it be great to meet these challenges in a way that empowers you?
- You resolve issues lovingly.
- You connect more deeply with yourself and others.
- You use "problems” to increase your energy rather than deplete it.
I've spent over 35 years studying human potential. The most effective method I know for dealing with the troubling Stuff of our lives is an attuned self-listening process called Focusing. With my gentle guidance you develop an inner relationship with yourself that moves you into the flow of your life: a state of balance and positive direction.